Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 1

What a wierd dream. Sorry I have not been updating. It's like having an accident on a construction site, and then you have have to reset your sign. 0 days with no accidents. So this is Day one again, but I'll be sure to pick up posting regularly after the holidays since I'll have my new and niffty Macbook and I won't have to sacrifice billable hours to type up a post. I hate my profession.
 
So about my dream, and I hate posting about my dreams because they really are senseless and no one really cares. I actually find it annoying when people tell me there dreams, just to tell me their dream, not that anything was particularly interesting about them. Mine was particularly interesting, at least I thought so.
 
Actually, now that I think about it, there wasn't much interesting about it except I was a ghost hunter visiting Eastern Europe on the hunt for evil spirits. Then I went into a pub and had a beer wit hserveral of my friends, one of them who turned out to be an evil spirit I was suppose to hunt. The dream tails off to where I'm playing soccer in a fierce competition with lots of trash talk.
 
Interpretation of dream: 1. I miss competitive sports; 2. I secretly want to be a ghost hunter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home