Saturday, November 10, 2007

Busy Days

I almost forgot about the blog today. Last night I went out after work to a birthday party at Buffalo Billards for a co-worker and friend of B. Great guy who we'll call Sal. He turned 29 and was out looking for a hurting, meaning it was his one night to get shitty and not feel bad about it. I don't know, but I think I must be old because I almost wanted to go home and take a nap instead of going to a bar to socialize. But I had a good time. 
 
Saddle up to the bar, partner. The corner bartender is slow, thinks he's god to all the revelers. I move to the main bar, whose tall, amazonian blonde is a capitalist. Get him a drink and get him to pay quick. You win, amazon. Blue moon beer with an orange slice in pint. Talk football with the guys. Hey friend, how is so and so. Give me a hug, I really think you are a great guy. Girl looks tired. Stranger is alsready singing to Springsteen.
 
I'm hanging out and having a retreat night with B tonight after a long day of chemistry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home