Thursday, November 08, 2007

Early Riser

"Woke up this morning, got yourself a gun"

My phone rings. When I got my new phone, I thought it was a cool alarm tone to wake up to. I think popular tv show themes are the way to go with ring tones. You get the good thirty-seconds of play that feels complete because that's all they play during the introductions anyway.

It's cold.

5:45am - Still dark and wishing I could go back to dreaming about playing outfield for the Red Sox.

29 degrees.

Brush my teeth, put in my contacts, grab my work/gym/school bag, and bike to the gym.

5:45am use to by 6:30am in high school, 7:30am in college if I had an 8am class, 7:45am while I worked at TPW.

I hope 5:45am is as early as it gets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home