Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hi

I seemed to have forgotten how to write. It's like a weekend where I forget to call my parents and I try to avoid calling them the next weekend out of the guilt brought on by my Mom and Dad saying, "so, where have you been?"

I've learned that the term for such a behavior is "avoidance behavior," one of the many terms I'm learning while taking Introduction to Psychology. I'm also taking Biology 107 for majors, and Chemistry 101.

Oh, and I have a new job at a bigger law firm. I work for their corporate group doing the simular type stuff as before. I still make it to the gym, about twice a week at 6am and sometimes on Sundays.

I have another new goal, though - to write for 180 consecutive days. Mark it down. This is post one. This 95 year old Grandmother from Spain inspired me http://amis95.blogspot.com/

I changed the title of my blog. Synchonicity was good, but I found another blog with it as its title and it didn't sound so good anymore, like finally getting a cool shirt, but it's not cool anymore cause everyone has it. So In Motion is what I'm in, constant movement. It's a scientific law or something like that.

Congrats Red Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home