Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dog tendancies

An easy weekend.
 
We took Amelia the cat around with us on errands this morning. She's a sweet cat. B is getting her use to car trips for the hour and a half drive to Delaware this Thanksgving. I think we treat her more as a baby then a cat.
 
Sadly, the truth is I wish Amelia was a dog, and she does have dog tendacies. I played fetch with her on Saturday, but in reality she was playing catch with me. For some reason, the cat likes crumpled paper. So I crumpled up a piece of my chemistry lab and sent it down the hallway. Amelia not only chased it down, but she brought it back to me in her mouth looking for another throw.
 
So while on errands we brought her into Pet Smart with us (in her pet carrier, of course) and picked out a harness and leash for her. Yes, a harness and leash for a cat.
 
Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home