Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Morning Radio

I was listening to morning radio this morning. In Boston, we have WBZ which is fantastic. It's straight news, weather and sports. In DC it still haven't found the right station. Hot 99.5 FM, the pop music station was on at the gym. Topics included - Furries-people who like to have sex with mascot costumes on, whether or not ambidexitrous people are also bisexuals, and Kanye West's mother (my respects).

Then while getting dressed I had what I thought was the Washington Post Station on. It wasn't. I realized this when the topic of human cloning came up and the caller and host debated the merits of the Billy Crystal movie, 'Multiplicity, for about 5 minutes. On second thought, maybe it was the Washington Post Station. CNN's channel was a little more interesting. The topic was 'Should religious organizations remain tax exempt?' No opinion there except there are a lot of scam churches out there taking advantage of the dumb and poor…hmm Scientology.

Good news. I got an A on my Bio exam last week. Just have to bear down for the last few weeks of the semester for finals and the Chem exam I have this Saturday. Work is getting pretty busy too, and that dry throat is starting to get to me.
 
Any suggestions on AM radio stations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home